Yesterday I quickly cobbled together a system in the back listening room to provide background music while I rearranged the system in the front room.
The system bridled at the notion of ‘background music’, however, and drew me to the leather club chair in the sweet spot where it held me prisoner for several hours.
What sorcery is this? Only the best, most synergistic sort:
- Acoustic Plan DigiMaster CD transport
- Chord Electronics Hugo TT2
- Jadis Orchestra Black integrated amp
- DeVore Fidelity Orangutan 96
- Luna Cables Blue and Orange AC cords, Red BNC’d SPDIF, interconnects and Blue speaker cables
- Tony Bennett and k.d. Lang – ‘A Wonderful World’
- Dongfeng Liu – ‘China Caribe’
- Susheela Raman – ‘Ghost Gamelan’
- Trio Da Kali & Kronos Quartet – ‘Ladilikan’
- Yo Yo Ma – ‘Obrigado Brazil Live in Concert’
You are welcome to come experience this or any number of other combinations of captivating components at Old Forge Audio. Just jump to the Contact page and drop me a line.